Thursday, October 4, 2012

Meet "The Farmers Daughter" One of our newest vendors!!

A Little information on one of our newest vendors!!
Farmhouse Furnishing
Click here to go to their website




About Us...

We are a Mother -Daughter duo who is addicted to re purposing. we love to thrift, rummage and
thrive off finding unique finds. We both have a love for re-using and recycling old pieces of furniture.  Together we decided to start this site as a fun way to document and share our exciting, crazy,and  "can't believe it" projects. We hope to encourage others to get creative and find the beauty within pieces you already have.
 

Meet Tiffany...

Picture

  I am a small town girl, who has big city style. Graduated from college last year and quickly entered into my first official "Big Girl" job at Vera Bradley Designs, trying to squeeze in all the thrifting and crafting time i can get. I live with my boyfriend, Brandt. Of course...he's a farmer! Together, we claim a dumb but adorable Chocolate Lab, named Max.  I am an only child, and the only grandchild on my mother's side.

My obsession for thrifting/antiquing all started at a young age...Many of my childhood memories include either buying or selling at an auction. Still to this day i enjoy attending sales (which I partially blame on my father - since he is an auctioneer). Nothing excites me more than getting a bargain.   My parents owned and operated an Antique business for nearly 25 years, which in return rolled over to me! I am a thrifter, repurposer and advid deal seeker.  I will buy anything - as long as it's at the right price.

I'm in love with old farm houses and unique barns. Country chic is my style and antique furniture is my weakness.  I tend to have a hard time saying no,  i always have an idea of something to do to the piece or where it would look great. (Sometimes, i have to bring myself to reality and remind myself i can only fit so much furniture in my house! ) ...I get it honest!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment